All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a town near you comes thirteen linked stories, spanning a year in the lives of thirteen young people. You'll live their love and loss, grief, humour and passion; feel their hope and hopelessness. From the serendipity of an unexpected moment of connection to the sadness of leaving home and the pain of the desperate decisions we make, these stories take a personal and uncompromising look at life.In Town, James Roy uses the short story to explore the lives of the young residents of an Australian town.This town doesn't have a name. But if it seems familiar, it's because we recognise the people who walk the streets.
- Author BiographyJames Roy was born in 1968 and at the age of one, he and his family went to Papua New Guinea and to Fiji after that, where he spent a lot of time playing in rivers and on coral islands. At night he read books and dreamed of writing his own. James now lives in the Blue Mountains with his family. He likes to play his guitar, ride his bike and play soccer. His favourite colour is green.
- PrizesWinner of Inky Awards: Gold Inky 2008 and NSW Premier's Literary Award Ethel Turner Prize 2008.
- Author(s)James Roy
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.