All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $54.96
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you were a child...-Did your parents tell you you were bad or worthless? -Did your parents use physical pain to discipline you? -Did you have to take care of your parents because of their problems? -Were you often frightened of your parents? -Did your parents do anything to you that had to be kept secret? Now that you're an adult...-Do your parents still treat you as if you were a child? -Do you have intense emotional or physical reactions after spending time with your parents? -Do your parents control you with threats or guilt? Do they manipulate you with money? -Do you feel that matter what you do, it's never good eugh for your parents? In this remarkable self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the real-life voices of adult children of toxic parents to help you free yourself from the frustrating patterns of your relationship with your parents-and discover a new world of self-confidence, inner strength, and emotional independence.
- Author BiographyCraig Buck is a film and television writer and producer and coauthor, with Susan Forward, of Betrayal of Innocence and Money Demons. Susan Forward, Ph.D., is an internationally renowned therapist, lecturer, and author of the number one New York Times bestseller Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them. Jo Anna Perrin is an accomplished actor who has appeared in film and television, as well as on stage in New York, Los Angeles, and regionally. The narrator of numerous audiobooks, Jo Anna has garnered critical praise from AudioFile magazine, Booklist, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly.
- Author(s)Craig Buck,Susan Forward
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Jo Anna Perrin
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time660
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.