Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to deal with difficult people in your life. Before I can go any further, we have a few things that we have to get out of the way first. There are a lot of ways to define a difficult person for the simple fact that there are so many different types of difficult people out there. For simplicity's sake, we will begin by starting with a practical definition that works for all of them. While the rest of this book will be covering specific situations and ways to deal with difficult people, there is one very important thing that must be covered first and that is your responsibility in any situation. Relationships with toxic people can be detrimental to your well-being, and you have to be proactive in ensuring that you kw what to do if you ever were to meet one. The purpose of this book is to do more than just identify one of two types of difficult persons you can meet in the workplace. It also reveals the characteristics of these types of people along with providing you with valuable tips on what you can do to manage these unforeseen relationships. Life is one of the most precious gifts that we will ever come to own. How you choose to live it is entirely up to you; however, there is thing wrong with getting a little bit of advice from time to time on what you can do to make the journey a tad bit easier. That is where this book comes in. I am here to help you to manage something that everyone will deal with at some point in their life: difficult people. A difficult person is someone who has the potential to impact both you and your livelihood negatively. In other words, it's a person that is utterly bad for you. The reason that a difficult person is so dangerous is that often they are t readily recognized as being very toxic. You could go days, months, or even years with associating with these type of toxic people and never even kw how much damage that they are causing in your life. It can be very stressful to t be able to decipher between who is really trying to be a positive influence in your life and who isn't. Luckily, this is where this book will be most helpful. To protect yourself from a toxic person, you have to be able to kw one when you see one. There are always signs. It's just a point of being able to identify them. Pull up a chair, because I'm quite sure that some of these descriptions will hit home for you.
- Author BiographyLuke F. Gregory is an accounting expert at the base, self-development author, entrepreneur, and internet marketer. He is sure that through education, correct information, mental consistency, patience and a little inspiration, we can all come to a level of prosperity. He firmly believes that the small opportunities are usually, the beginnings of a large business. His desire is to help as many people in their journey through life and help them to have a better life and more fulfilled both financial and spiritual. In the past ten years, has acquired and used the knowledge and experience in the two areas which he is passionate about, one being the internet marketing - financial advice and the other being that of personal development. These are the two sectors that live very well together, and the combination can be very profitable for you and those around you. After all, what you will learn from his books are knowledge and action. He wants to share his experience that gained to those interested because he thinks the things he learned may be useful to those who want to know more about how can optimize their personal finances, how to manage money, investments and, in general, about how everyone can have a fulfilling life. He is always guided by this next belief in everyday social life: Recognizing what type of person you are dealing with is an important first step to determining which method is most effective for dealing with them. That knowledge gives you the ability to see things differently and then react differently because of it.
- Author(s)Luke Gregory
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.