Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a toxic world. And it is only getting more toxic by the day. You need toxic relief! In this new revised and expanded edition of Toxic Relief, Dr. Don Colbert provides an easy to understand and comprehensive explanation of the toxic battle you re in and a proven program to cleanse your body in just thirty days. Learn about dangerous foods to avoid and healthy substitutions you can make. Detoxify your body with a rotational juice fasting program. Overcome fatigue! Learn how to find the right foods and supplements. Explore the spiritual and physical aspects of fasting. Find out why saunas and exfoliating detox your body. Deep cleansing your body down to the cellular level will renew your vitality, restore your energy, reclaim your health, shed toxic fat, lengthen your life, and give you a healthy glow you haven t had in years. Brighten your outlook and change your attitude as Dr. Colbert guides you to healthy living body, mind, and spirit.
- Author BiographyDr. Don Colbert is a board-certified family practice medical doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine, treating over 17,000 patients. Since 1984, Dr. Colbert has helped thousands of patients regain good health and live pain free after years of suffering. A graduate of Oral Roberts School of Medicine, he has received extensive training in nutritional medicine. As a result, he has founded and developed his own nutritional supplement line, Divine Health Nutritional Products. Dr. Colbert also co-hosts Golden Eagle Network's Your Health Matters with his wife, Mary. They frequently lead health seminars at home and abroad, the address health and nutrition issues as guests on national talk shows and news broadcasts. Don and Mary make their home in Central Florida.
- Author(s)Dan Colbert
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight526 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.