Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAny child would love to have one of the enchanting fabric toys in this exciting new book of sewing projects. Claire Garland has designed a range of easy-to-make, colourful and cuddly friends, suitable for children from 0-6 years old. The great toys in this book range from smiley disaurs, including a baby and its egg, to a fun and funky rag doll, complete with her own smart wardrobe of fashionable clothes. The projects use basic sewing and embroidery skills, and range from very simple to the slightly more complex. All the instructions are clearly explained, with a useful list of the materials and equipment required at the start of each project. The pattern templates for fabric cutting are also included, as well as tip boxes giving handy hints to save time, or suggesting alternative ideas for embellishments. If you want to make a unique gift for the child in your life, Claire's inspirational patterns will make you want to pick up your needle and start sewing.
- Author BiographyClaire Garland is an exciting new designer who specialises in sewn items for children. She has designed several kits for tapestry companies, but her three young children have inspired many of the projects featured in this book. Claire lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)Claire Garland
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.