All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionShe kws what happens when you die Nola Lantry is a tracist: she can sense the particles of energy that are released when the human body expires. It's a somewhat gruesome ability, and one of questionable value, but Nola tries her best to use it to bring a little more meaning and excitement to her otherwise drab life in upstate New York. She has assisted the Redfort Police Department on missing persons cases, and while most of the cops have little respect for her work, Nola is determined to prove her worth. The chance to do just that comes when the richest man in town, Culver Bryant, disappears. Suddenly Nola finds herself in the middle of a case that is both baffling and increasingly dangerous, the danger appearing in the form of death threats as well as the missing man's brother, Grayson. Does Grayson Bryant pursue Nola to seduce her or to stop her--and why does Nola feel a connection with him despite her mistrust?
- Author(s)Letitia L Moffitt
- PublisherCantraip Press, Ltd.
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCantraip Press, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.