All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Author: My love of mysteries, and the feeling of kinship I get when enjoying such perennial lead characters as Harry Bosch, Lucas Davenport and Alex Cross, are what prompted me to create a similar but funnier and more lovable hero in JT Dunkirk. The activities in my book are based on my growing up and living in the Washington, DC area and working for and with several defense, security and counterintelligence organizations, and my current involvement with the Fairfax County (Virginia) Police Department. Sharing the adventures of my son, a former street cop in Tampa, a Federal Air Marshall for four years, and w a special agent with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, has significantly colored my characters and their situations. Throughout the book I strived to show that good police work carried out by decent people is its own reward. About the Book: The last thing the Badger wanted was to make this murder seem like a terrorist incident. Or was it? Interpreted as such it could assure the funding for the program he was part of and enable his placement at the helm of its implementation. But that could also lead to the involvement of the National Counterterrorist Center, or perhaps worse, that new group formed over at the Department of Homeland Security; The Fusion Team a high level, special focus anti-terrorist group. The decision is taken out of his hands however, and leads Fusion Team special agent JT Dunkirk into the world of secret high-tech government organizations, terrorist activities funded by common crimes and illicit financial transactions, and the investigation of a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency scientist's murder.
- Author(s)Bud Durand
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.