CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for family and historians, archivists, librarians and medal collectors. It explains the range of records and secondary sources which can be used to trace genealogical and career information in relation to men and women who have served in the Royal Navy and the naval reserve and auxillary forces formed to assist it from 1660 to modern times. The guide aims to help researchers identify key and overlooked sources vital to tracing naval ancestors. It includes sections on recently released Royal Naval Reserve, Royal Naval Air Service, Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve, Royal Naval Division, Queen Alexandra's Naval Nursing Services, and Women's Royal Naval Service First World War service records.
- Author BiographyBruno Pappalardo joined the Public Record Office in 1982 where he is currently a military specialist in the Reader and Editorial Services Department. He is author of the latest edition of Using Navy Records and has contributed to the Royal Navy chapter in Tracing Your Ancestors at the Public Record Office, and lectures regularly on the subject. He lives in Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Bruno Pappalardo
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPRO Publications
- Out-of-print date29/10/2011
- Content Note35 illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.