All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Boston Globe Horn Book Hor Award for Nonfiction, this Scientists in the Field title about protecting our world's oceans from plastic and pollution follows Dr. Curtis Ebbesmeyer as he tracks trash in the name of science. Full color.
- Author BiographyLoree Griffin Burns, Ph.D., did her doctoral work far from the Pacific Ocean, at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. While writing this book, however, she made several trips to the Pacific coast. Ms. Burns lives in Massachusetts with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Loree Griffin Burns
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleScientists in the Field (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width277 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.