All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionSensor Data Fusion is the process of combining incomplete and imperfect pieces of mutually complementary sensor information in such a way that a better understanding of an underlying real-world phemen is achieved. Typically, this insight is either ubtainable otherwise or a fusion result exceeds what can be produced from a single sensor output in accuracy, reliability, or cost. This book provides an introduction Sensor Data Fusion, as an information techlogy as well as a branch of engineering science and informatics. Part I presents a coherent methodological framework, thus providing the prerequisites for discussing selected applications in Part II of the book. The presentation mirrors the author's views on the subject and emphasizes his own contributions to the development of particular aspects. With some delay, Sensor Data Fusion is likely to develop along lines similar to the evolution of ather modern key techlogy whose origin is in the military domain, the Internet. It is the author's firm conviction that until w, scientists and engineers have only scratched the surface of the vast range of opportunities for research, engineering, and product development that still waits to be explored: the Internet of the Sensors.
- Author BiographyPD Dr. rer. nat. Wolfgang Koch studied Physics and Mathematics at RWTH Aachen. He is head of dept. Sensor Data and Information Fusion at Fraunhofer FKIE and published handbook chapters and numerous journal/conference articles. For the IEEE Trans. on AES, he is Associate Editor-in-Chief and Technical Editor. Moreover, he is Member of the Board of Directors of the International Society of Information Fusion. At Bonn University he holds a habilitation degree on Applied Computer Science .
- Author(s)Wolfgang Koch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMathematical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.