All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Claypool had been a pastor for almost two decades, ministering to others who suffered through the loss of loved ones, when the loss came home with the death of his eight-year-old daughter. This book is the story of Claypool's own journey through the darkness, written through four sermons. The first was delivered just eleven days after his daughter's diagsis of leukemia, the second after her first major relapse nine months later, and the third weeks after her death. The final sermon--a reflection on the process of grieving--was preached three years later. With more than a million copies sold, Tracks of a Fellow Struggler is once again available in a hardcover edition, perfect for gift-giving, or for anyone seeking God's comfort in difficult times to read and cherish.
- Author BiographyJohn Claypool is an Episcopal priest and popular teacher, speaker, preacher and retreat leader. Initially ordained in the Southern Baptist Church, he also pastored for 30 years in that denomination. He teaches at the McAfee School of Theology at Mercer University in Atlanta. He is the author of numerous other books, including The Hopeful Heart, also published by Morehouse.
- Author(s)John R. Claypool
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.