All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional, or simply, trad climbing, is a do-it-yourself adventure requiring the climbing team to negotiate the climb and to carry, hand-place and remove most if t all components of the roped safety system. In The Trad Climber's Bible, two of the most revered and respected trad climbers in the world, John Long and Peter Croft, offer hard-won kwledge to aspiring trad climbers in a narrative format that is as informative as it is entertaining. With photos by iconic climbing photographer Greg Epperson and AMGA Certified Rock Instructor Bob Gaines, this full color book will appeal to climbers of all stripes.
- Author BiographyJohn Long is an acclaimed American rock climber and author with over forty titles. He is the author of How to Rock Climb! and lives in Venice, California.Peter Croft is a Canadian born rock climber and mountaineer. He has concentrated much of his rock climbing career on big routes and lives in Bishop, California.
- Author(s)John Long,Peter Croft
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHow to Climb Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight62 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.