Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading is toriously tough. But Altucher's new book adds a teworthy addition to the library on Warren Buffett. He shows a lot of Buffett that isn't readily available in the existing common literature. Definitely required reading for any serious Buffett buff. -Kenneth L. Fisher, Forbes' Portfolio Strategy Columnist Founder and CEO, Fisher Investments Finally, someone blows apart the myth that Warren Buffett is a buy-and-hold investor. Altucher has given us an insightful and well-written commentary on how Buffett has amassed his track record, and what we can do to emulate him. He details the trade-by-trade examples. This is a must read for anyone wanting to learn about how the Master Investor works. -John Mauldin, author, Bull's Eye Investing editor of Thoughts from the Frontline (www.2000wave.com) While Warren Buffett is considered the world's greatest value investor, there's ather side to Buffett that is rarely talked about. Although Buffett has gained recognition for his value investing approach to the markets, the fact is that body-over the past fifty years-has traded and invested with a more diverse group of strategies than Buffett. Trade Like Warren Buffett challenges the current coverage of this great investor by including details of all of Buffett's investing and trading methods, including mean reversion, commodities, bonds, arbitrage, market timing, funds, as well as Graham-Dodd. To augment the discussion of each strategy, Trade Like Warren Buffett also includes interviews with leading financial professionals, who reveal in detail how they've successfully used the same techniques. There is one way to sum up Warren Buffett's investment style. But if you're interested in boosting the performance of your portfolio, Trade Like Warren Buffett can show you how.
- Author BiographyJames Altucher is a partner at hedge fund firm Formula Capital. He writes for TheStreet.com and the Financial Times and has been a periodic guest on CNBC's Kudlow & Cramer. Previously, he was a partner with technology venture capital firm 212 Ventures and was CEO and founder of Vaultus, a wireless and software company. He holds a BA in computer science from Cornell and attended graduate school in computer science at Carnegie Mellon University. Altucher is the author of Trade Like a Hedge Fund, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)James Altucher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.