Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple: How We Made 18,000% in the Stock Market by Chris Kacher, Gil Morales (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionHow two former traders of William J. O'Neil + Company made mad money using O'Neil's trading strategies, and how you can, too <p>From the successes and failures of two William O'Neil insiders, Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple: How We Made Over 18,000% in the Stock Market in 7 Years is a detailed look at how to trade using William O'Neil's proven strategies and what it was like working side-by-side with Bill O'Neil. Under various market conditions, the authors document their trades, including the set ups, buy, add, and sell points for their winners. Then, they turn the magnifying glass on themselves to analyze their mistakes, including how much they cost them, how they reacted, and what they learned. * Presents sub-strategies for buying pocket pivots and gap-ups * Includes a market direction timing model, as well as updated tools for selling stocks short * Provides an inside view of the authors' experiences as proprietary, internal portfolio managers at William O'Neil + Company, Inc. from 1997-2005 <p>Detailing technical information and the trading psychology that has worked so well for them, Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple breaks down what every savvy money manager, trader and investor needs to kw to profit ermously in today s stock market.
- Author BiographyGIL MORALES is the author and publisher of www.GilmoReport.com; coauthor and publisher of www.VirtueOfSelfishInvesting.com; a former senior proprietary internal Portfolio Manager and Chief Market Strategist for William O'Neil + Company; and is currently a Managing Director of MoKa Investors, LLC. He also co-authored, with William J. O'Neil, the Wiley title, How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short. Mr. Morales received his BA in economics from Stanford University. <p>CHRIS KACHER is a frequent contributor to www.GilmoReport.com; coauthor and publisher of www.VirtueOfSelfishInvesting.com; a former research analyst and senior proprietary internal Portfolio Manager for William O'Neil + Company; and a Managing Director of MoKa Investors, LLC. He received his BS in chemistry and PhD in nuclear physics from the University of California at Berkeley.
- Author(s)Chris Kacher,Gil Morales
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.