All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarkets trend: up, down and sideways. Stocks never stand still. Kwing this, how can you consistently profit from the Australian stock market? In Trade My Way, best-selling author and sharemarket expert Alan Hull reveals his two short-term trading strategies?active trading and breakout trading. These tried-and-tested strategies will help you turn a profit matter which way the stock market is trending. Written in easy-to-understand, engaging language, Trade My Way also offers: * a simple introduction to share trading for beginners * a complete guide to understanding and interpreting price charts * risk management essentials for trading success * MetaStock indicator formulas for more experienced traders * detailed step-by-step trading simulations. Buy and sell stocks for profit like a professional?become an active trader!
- Author BiographyAlan Hull specialises in trading Australian shares and is one of Australia?s most respected stock market experts. He has appeared on Sky Business channel and is a popular speaker on the seminar circuit. Alan is the best-selling author of Blue Chip Investing and Active Investing which, together with Trade My Way, provide readers with a complete stock market solution. Janice Korevaar and Simon Sherwood have contributed chapters to Trade My Way.
- Author(s)Alan Hull
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationQueensland
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight382 g
- Width148 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.