Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionA cornerstone strategy for success in the markets Trade Secrets is a uniquely in-depth and advanced trading guide, teaching a complete and winning trading method from start to finish. Packed with exclusive content, it reveals one of master trader Adrian Manz's best trading strategies. The patterns in this book spell opportunity: when applied correctly, the system can be the cornerstone of a profitable trading business. The trade secret at the heart of the book is the expansion-of-range-and-volume set-up. For the first time ever it is explored in full and intricate detail: revealing how and why it works, and demonstrating its utility for day, swing, and position traders. This strategy is portable. It is applicable to multiple time compressions. It is consistently profitable. It is, in other words, t merely a good strategy - but a great one. No one looking to make a living in the markets can afford to be without this handbook to identifying the opportunities it presents and executing them flawlessly.
- Author BiographyAdrian Manz has earned his living trading equities in his own account since 1998. Dr. Manz is a graduate of the prestigious Peter F. Drucker School of Management, and was awarded a Doctorate in Organizational Behavior from the Claremont Graduate University. Dr. Manz has developed a trading style that relies on statistical, technical, and fundamental analysis in the planning of every trade. Since 1998, he and a close circle of associates have utilized these techniques to develop trading ideas that have allowed them to persevere and prosper in the most difficult market conditions.
- Author(s)Adrian Manz
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.