Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe two volumes incorporate major new papers contributed by leading international ecomists, on a range of topics that reflect the breadth of Professor Lloyd's own distinguished contributions to the field of international trade and policy during a career spanning over four decades. This first volume, Trade Theory, Analytical Models and Development, comprises 11 essays offering new contributions on the following topics: * trade and wages * factor endowments, factor mobility and political ecomy of trade * optimality of tariffs * measurement of welfare * customs union theory * endogeus mergers and tariffs * intra-industry trade * state trading enterprises and trade liberalisation * general equilibrium effects of e-Commerce, and trade * ecomic growth with production and consumption externalities * environmental pollution and resource degradation. The diversity of the topics covered by the contributors will appeal to international ecomists, and particularly to those with an interest in international trade theory and applications.
- Author BiographyEdited by Sisira Jayasuriya, Monash University, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited bySisira Jayasuria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.