All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrade, Transportation, and Warfare examines the contributions American Indians made to these areas, with an emphasis on geography, ecomics, and social studies. The main question that this book answers is how Indians of the Americas were connected with others inside and outside of their culture group. Fascinating coverage of techlogy focuses on how American Indians used that techlogy - such as boat building and road making - to connect with others.
- Author(s)Emory Dean Keoke,Kay Marie Porterfield
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleAmerican Indian Contributions to the World S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note57 b&w photographs, 17 maps
- Weight526 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.