All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionA lot of us carry out trade without kwing it, we work for businesses that produce goods and provide services. Some of you advise businesses on how to trade and others are starting their education and careers. This book will provide you with a 'legacy of information' to help you navigate through business and finance, whether you trade internationally or in the UK. Drawing from up-to-date practices it also helps you belong to something; 30% of the proceeds of this book will be donated to causes that support trade as a source of good. Kevin Shakespeare has used his experience from the world of business, finance and education to present a 'jargon free' read with Hints, Tips and Summaries. You will also receive a personalised welcome from Kevin telling you more about what you will receive. This is truly a book for everyone, it's t just trade as we kw it, it has inspiring details about companies and organisations who make a difference to the world around us. Kevin Shakespeare has been involved for many years in the world of trade from a young man of 17 working in a small business. Kevin also provides training to students covering trade, business and finance.
- Author BiographyKevin Shakespeare has been involved for many years in the world of trade from a young man of 17 working in a small business. Kevin later joined National Westminster Bank, The Bank of Scotland and today Lloyds Bank, carrying out a variety of roles in senior positions covering the world of trade and dealing with businesses of all sizes. In the last 10 years Kevin has also worked with The Institute of Export and International Trade as an Examiner and member of their Professional Qualifications Education Board - working with the Institute to update examination material, moving towards new learning styles which is encouraging individuals and businesses back into the world of trade. Kevin runs his own business, Shakespeare Business Management, and sits on several committees and boards involved in directing the world of business, trade and education. Professional and industry qualifications have been achieved with a number of organisations including The Association of Corporate Treasurers, The Institute of Financial Services and British International Freight Association. Kevin provides training to students covering trade, business and finance and recently appeared on the BBC programme 'Working Lunch' to discuss the impact of a declining pound on British exports.
- Author(s)Kevin Shakespeare
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight633 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.