All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake informed trading decisions regardless of the market's condition Savvy traders can make money in both up and down markets. Trading For Dummies is for investors at all levels who are looking for a clear guide to successfully trading stocks in any type of market. It is also for investors who have experience trading and who are looking for new, proven methods to enhance the profitability of their investments. This -nsense guide presents a proven system for analyzing stocks, trends, and indicators and setting a buy-and-sell range beforehand to decrease risk in any type of market. It stresses the practice of position trading, conducting technical analysis on a company and its performance, and utilizing research methods that enable the trader to strategically select both an entry and exit point before a stock is even purchased. This updated guide features updated stock charts, position trading tips and techniques, and fresh ways to analyze trends and indicators. * Shows you how to take your portfolio to a higher level * Explains how to assume more risk, reap more benefits, and build a portfolio * This edition includes a new chapter on High Frequency Trading Trading For Dummies gives experienced and vice traders and investors alike the most-up-to-date information on trading wisely in any market.
- Author BiographyMichael Griffis, MBA, and Lita Epstein, MBA, work closely with StockCharts.com, offering tools, educational information, expert opinions, and support to traders who want to make more money in the stock market.
- Author(s)Lita Epstein,Michael Griffis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.