All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom wool and gold to minerals and manufacturing, Trading Nation reviews the history of Australia's trade and trade policy since Federation. The book tackles a number of key questions which are central to the nation's future. What is the future of our trade in minerals, agriculture, manufacturing and services? How can trade policy help address our faltering productivity? Is the Doha Round of multilateral trade negotiations dead and, if t, what can be done to conclude it? What can we expect from new free trade agreements? Is there more we could be doing in trade policy with Europe, India and Latin America? This comprehensive book also looks ahead at the options for Australia's future trade and trade policy.
- Author(s)Nicolas Brown,Professor Mike D. Adams,Ron Wickes
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.