Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThinking of trading options, but t sure where to start? Trading Options For Dummies starts you from the beginning with clear, step-by-step advice on how to use top option strategies to reduce your risk while boosting your income and enlarging your retirement portfolio with index, equity, and ETF options. This plain-English guide explains the common types of options and helps you choose the right ones for your investing needs. You find out how to weigh option costs and benefits, combine options to reduce risk, and build a strategy that allows you to gain matter what the market may bring. You'll learn the basics of market and sector analysis and what to look for when trying out a new option strategy. You'll also find what you need to kw about options contract specifications and mechanics. Discover how to: Understand option contracts and orders Determine and manage your risk Guard your assets using options Trade options on securities exchanges Protect your rights and satisfy your contract obligations Target sectors using technical analysis Minimize potential losses and optimize rewards Map out your plan of attack Limit your downside when trading the trend Combine options to limit your position risk Benefit from exchange traded funds Key in on volatility for trading opportunities Capitalize on sideways movements Trading options is serious business. Trading Options For Dummies gives you the expert help you need to succeed.
- Author BiographyGeorge Fontanills is the founder of Optionetics, which provides investment education services and tools for trading in today's markets. Since 1993, Optionetics has provided investment education services and trading tools to more than 250,000 people from over 50 countries. Every day, Optionetics helps traders navigate the markets and chart paths to financial security. In fact, it not only stands by its pledge to provide the highest quality investment education possible, but it also guarantees it. Optionetics high-profit, low-risk, low-stress strategies are based on over dozens of trading techniques perfected by master trader George Fontanills, founder of Optionetics. Avoiding overly theoretical or technically complicated material, Optionetics represents a practical, balanced approach to trading profitably in today's markets. Optionetics diverse range of educational offerings includes seminars, publications, workshops, CDs and DVDs, home-study materials, books, and software. Choose Optionetics for the premier educational resources and tools to help you become the successful trader you've always wanted to be. Visit www.optionetics.com for more information.
- Author(s)George A. Fontanills
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.