All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading Plans Made Simple is the essential guide for anyone who wants to achieve trading success and maximise their financial returns. Just as every business needs a robust plan for success, so too does your trading. In Trading Plans Made Simple you will discover the simplest and easiest way to build a comprehensive plan for your trading--one that will help you trade like a professional and provide you with a structure and strategy to guide your trading. Inside you'll find information on: * conducting your trading like a business * creating an individual trading plan tailored to your goals * approaching your trading with discipline * defining your trading strategy * managing your money and assessing your risk * measuring your success and reviewing your trading If you're ready to turbocharge your trading with an individual plan and maximise your success without all the stress, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Clarke is a qualified accountant and a trader of shares and derivatives. Together with Davin, Jacqueline manages their extensive trading business as their primary source of income. Davin Clarke is a well-known and highly successful private trader. He is a popular and sought-after speaker and has featured in several books, including The Wiley Trading Guide and 20 Most Common Trading Mistakes and How You Can Avoid Them.
- Author(s)Davin Clarke,Jacqueline Clarke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight215 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.