All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Trading Price Action Trading Ranges Al Brooks has written a book every day trader should read. On all levels, he has kept trading simple, straightforward, and approachable. By teaching traders that there are rules, just guidelines, he has allowed basic common sense to once again rule how real traders should approach the market. This is a must-read for any trader that wants to learn his own path to success. Noble DraKoln, founder, SpeculatorAcademy.com, and author of Trade Like a Pro and Winning the Trading Game A great trader once told me that success was a function of focused energy. This mantra is proven by Al Brooks, who left a thriving ophthalmology practice to become a day trader. Al's intense focus on daily price action has made him a successful trader. A born educator, Al also is generous with his time, providing detailed explanations on how he views daily price action and how other traders can implement his ideas with similar focus and dedication. Al's book is quick read, but an in-depth road map on how he trades today's volatile markets, complete with detailed strategies, real-life examples, and hard-kcks advice. Ginger Szala, Publisher and Editorial Director, Futures magazine Over the course of his career, author Al Brooks, a technical analysis contributor to Futures magazine and an independent trader for twenty-five years, has found a way to capture consistent profits regardless of market direction or ecomic climate. And w, with his new three-book series which focuses on how to use price action to trade the markets Brooks takes you step by step through the entire process. In order to put his methodology in perspective, Brooks examined an essential array of price action basics and trends in the first book of this series, Trading Price Action TRENDS. Now, in this second book, Trading Price Action TRADING RANGES, he provides important insights on trading ranges, breakouts, order management, and the mathematics of trading. Page by page, Brooks skillfully addresses how to spot and profit from trading ranges which most markets are in, most of the time using the technical analysis of price action. Along the way, he touches on some of the most important aspects of this approach, including trading breakouts, understanding support and resistance, and making the most informed entry and exit decisions possible. Throughout the book, Brooks focuses primarily on 5 minute candle charts all of which are created with TradeStation to illustrate basic principles, but also discusses daily and weekly charts. And since he trades more than just E-mini S&P 500 futures, Brooks also details how price action can be used as the basis for trading stocks, forex, Treasury Note futures, and options.
- Author BiographyAl Brooks is a technical analysis contributor for Futures magazine and an independent day trader. His approach to reading price charts was developed over two decades in which he changed careers from ophthalmology to trading. Brooks graduated from The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in 1978 and received a BS in mathematics with honors from Trinity College in 1974. His website, brookspriceaction.com, outlines his trading approach and views as well as hosts a subscription-based daily trading chat room in which Brooks talks with other traders about the market.
- Author(s)Al Brooks
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width196 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.