All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionTrading Triads explains the Triads method, a system that enables simple market analysis, flagging accurate turning points as well as precise entry and exit points for trades. <p>The book begins by introducing the reader to the Triads method and how it was developed, as well as explaining how it reflects the fundamental structure of the market. The author goes on to explain the oscillatory nature of markets, their structure and their key elements. The book explains why most indicators give false signals and explains how to avoid them. <p>After exploring fundamental market structure, the book explains the Triads strategy. It covers precise entry and exit points as well as stop placement. Also it explains how to use Triads at the same time as other indicators to trade the markets most successfully for example, how a simple moving average traded with the help of Triads becomes a powerful trading tool that avoids most false signals. <p>It also shows how to trade an MACD, stochastic or any other indicator/method with the help of Triads. The purpose of these examples is to show how the Triads methodology improves significantly any trading method or trading tool. <p>The book aims to explain to the reader a new trading method which can simplify analysis of the market, and provide a simple and extremely versatile strategy which can sit alongside the trader s current range of tools to increase precision, and results, in their trading of the markets.
- Author BiographyFELIPE TUDELA is president of the Centre de Recherche Financiere and has lectured in France and abroad for various financial institutions, such as the Bank of France, the London Society of Technical Analysis, the FOW group and the French Association of Technical Analysis. Felipe has been a member of the board of AFATE (French Association of Technical Analysis) for many years. He is the author of The Secret Code of Japanese Candlesticks (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2008) a book that explains his discovery of the original way to trade Japanese candlesticks and their use in conjunction with Sokyu Honma s five Sakata methods. He is the creator of the Triads, the subject of this book, a market model that enables the user to analyze market behavior without any of the inconveniences of normal distribution-based indicators, thus avoiding many of their false signals. Felipe currently trades the markets, writes, lectures and conducts research on technical analysis.
- Author(s)Felipe Tudela
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.