Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management by Alexander Elder (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.00+ AU $11.45 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by precy-ganda
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading for a Living Successful trading is based on three Ma s: Mind, Method, and Money. Trading for a Living helps you master all of those three areas: aeo How to become a cool, calm, and collected trader aeo How to profit from reading the behavior of the market crowd aeo How to use a computer to find good trades aeo How to develop a powerful trading system aeo How to find the trades with the best odds of success aeo How to find entry and exit points, set stops, and take profits Trading for a Living helps you discipline your Mind, shows you the Methods for trading the markets, and shows you how to manage Money in your trading accounts so that string of losses can kick you out of the game. To help you profit even more from the ideas in Trading for a Living, look for the companion volume----Study Guide for Trading for a Living. It asks over 200 multiple--choice questions, with answers and 11 rating scales for sharpening your trading skills. For example: Question Markets rise when aeo there are more buyers than sellers aeo buyers are more aggressive than sellers aeo sellers are afraid and demand a premium aeo more shares or contracts are bought than sold aeo I and II aeo II and III aeo II and IV aeo III and IV Answer B. II and III. Every change in price reflects what happens in the battle between bulls and bears. Markets rise when bulls feel more strongly than bears. They rally when buyers are confident and sellers demand a premium for participating in the game that is going against them. There is a buyer and a seller behind every transaction. The number of stocks or futures bought and sold is equal by definition.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER ELDER, MD, was born in Leningrad and grew up in Estonia where he entered medical school at the age of 16. At 23, while working as a shipa s doctor, he escaped from a Soviet ship in Africa and received political asylum in the U.S.A. He continued to work as a psychiatrist in New York City, served as book editor of The Psychiatric Times, and taught at Columbia University. After becoming involved in financial trading, Dr. Elder published over 50 articles, software, and book reviews, and spoke at many conferences. In 1988 he founded Financial Trading Seminars, Inc., an educational firm for traders.
- Author(s)Alexander Elder
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/1993
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date20/11/2014
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight549 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.