All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $50.16
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.77
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.99
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $14.67
- AU $41.63Trending at AU $50.39
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.77
About this product
- DescriptionMaximizing the trader's state of mind is the key to successful results. Conflicts, contradictions and paradoxes in thinking can spell disaster for even a highly motivated, astute and well-grounded trader. Mark Douglas, an industry consultant since 1982, sends the message that a thinking strategy will profoundly influence a trader's success rate. Douglas addresses five very specific issues to give traders the insight and understanding about themselves that will make them consistent winners in the market. Trading In The Zone offers specific solutions to the people factor of commodity price movement. It uncovers the true culprit for lack of consistency when it comes to stock picking: lack of focus and self-confidence. Through simple exercises, traders will learn how to think in terms of probabilities, and adopt the specific beliefs necessary to developing a winner's mindset. Along the way, they'll gain valuable insights into their own entrenched misconceptions about the market. Backed by compelling examples, Trading In The Zone adds a new dimension to getting an edge on the market. Through a better understanding of themselves, as well as of Wall Street's realities, traders will come to leverage the power of their psyche for unprecedented profitability.
- Author BiographyMark Douglas is also the author of The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes, published in 1990 and considered an industry classic and one of the first books to introduce the investment industry to the concept of trading psychology. Mark began coaching traders in 1982 and has continued to develop seminar and training programs on trading psychology for the investment industry as well as individual traders. He has been a frequent speaker at seminars across the world, as well as in the U.S., teaching traders how to become consistently successful. He is currently working on his third book, and can be reached through his website markdouglas.com.
- Author(s)Mark Douglas
- PublisherGildan Audio
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleYour Coach in a Box
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byWalter Dixon
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.