Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionTradition and Invation in Education presents a number of articles that deal with topics as varied as outdoor education in Estonian kindergartens, student teacher lesson analysis skills, activities that bridge the theory-practice gap and the identity of academics in a changing university environment. In the light of PISA they also discuss how student awareness and the choice of different learning strategies explains the variation in reading proficiency. This is user experience evaluation system is offered for pupils with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities, while living, learning and discovery learning is presented as an approach to violin studies for beginners. The volume takes a new look at creativity as being discussed too much and losing its meaning.
- Author BiographyMarika Veisson is Professor of Early Childhood Education and the Head of the Doctoral School at Tallinn University, Estonia. Airi Liimets is Professor of Philosophy and Sociology of Education at Tallinn University, Estonia. Pertti Kansanen is Professor Emeritus of Educational Science at the University of Helsinki, Finland. Edgar Krull is Professor of General Pedagogy at the Institute of Education, University of Tartu, Estonia.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBaltische Studien zur Erziehungs- Und Sozialwissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAiri Liimets,Edgar Krull,Marika Veisson,Pertti Kansanen
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.