Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe educational and cultural determinants of the tempo and direction of transformation of the democratic and the rmative order in post-totalitarian society are analysed. The author's analyses presented in this book attempt to answer the following question: How does one pass from rmative order to rmative integration? Which properties of the new systemic educational identity are conductive to the active creation of social rmative order in Poland? What is the religious adaptation to the new state formation? Is it possible in a short time to build in Poland a new pragmatic and progressive educational system based on the unified school which is democratic with unified education and the freedom of choice?
- Author BiographyThe Author: Andrzej Radziewicz-Winnicki is professor of the sociology of education and social pedagogy at the University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland. Since 1995 he is director of the institute of education. He has published several books and has been visiting professor at 64 universities, among them academic centers in the USA, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Greece and others.
- Author(s)Andrzej Radziewicz-Winniki
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.