All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf course Anne would be drawn to Blake. He's good looking, he's friendly, and they both bring sob stories to the table: her parents died in a car wreck, his girlfriend, Cara, drowned. Of course Blake would understand what she's gone through. And of course they can help each other work through the pain. It's like it was meant to be. But just as Anne starts to feel she's finally found something good in all the tragedy, she can't igre signs that something's off. Her friends rarely let her be alone with Blake. Even those closest to Blake seem uneasy around him. And then there are the rumors about the death of Cara, whose body was never recovered. Rumors that suggest Blake's pain is hiding something darker than Anne can even begin to comprehend . . .
- Author Biography<strong>Christine Hurley Deriso</strong> (North Augusta, SC) is an award-winning author of three middle grade novels. She has also contributed to <em>Ladies' Home Journal</em>, <em> Parents</em>, and other national magazines. Visit her online at www.christinehurleyderiso.com.</p>
- Author(s)Christine Hurley Deriso
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.