All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonut shop owner Suzanne Hart sees customers come and go all day long. But when one of them up-and-disappears, the police start asking questions. It seems Suzanne is the last person to have seen Emily Hargraves, who runs the local newsstand. Suzanne has thing to report about their encounter. But when Emily doesn't turn up, news is bad news...Suzanne has to admit that Emily's last request was a little odd--a blueberry donut made to order, with chocolate icing, sprinkles, stars, and a chewy sour gummy worm coiled on top. Odder still: Suzanne's ex-husband Max also appears to be missing. But what really takes the cake? The corpse Suzanne finds hanging from a tree in the park. Who knew donut-making could turn out to be such dangerous business...
- Author BiographyJessica Beck loves donuts, and has the figure to prove it. It's amazing what someone can convince themselves is all in the name of research! For each recipe featured in the donut mysteries, a dozen more are tried and tested. Jessica Beck is the penname of an author who has been nominated for the Agatha Award and named an Independent Mystery Booksellers Association national bestseller nearly a dozen times. When not concocting delicious treats, Beck enjoys the rare snowfalls near her home in the foothills of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Jessica Beck
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDonut Shop Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight150 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.