All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 64,000 households in Arizona have horses, and Arizonans are lucky eugh to have 5,000 miles of recognized trails on state and federal lands, along with approximately 600 trailheads. Trail-riding residents of the state also have an advantage over much of the country: They can ride somewhere all year long. In Trail Riding Arizona, author Wynne Brown breaks down those miles and seasons for long-distance riders, beginners, and swbirds alike. Handy tips on desert and mountain riding, plus maps and excellent information about facilities and access, make this a must-have guide for trail users in Arizona.
- Author BiographyWynne Brown, writer, editor, poet, illustrator, and photographer, has been riding horses since childhood. She has completed nearly 6,000 miles in endurance and competitive trail riding and was a member of the U.S. Southeast Team in the 1994 Race of Champions. She has been published in numerous books and periodicals, including Western Horseman and Equus.
- Author(s)Wynne Brown
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.