Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionTrailing After God is a devotional book with thirty-one devotions to encourage you and challenge you. Each devotion has space for journaling your own thoughts and digging deeper into God's word. *E-book does t contain extra space for journaling.
- Author BiographyMelinda Todd is the author of How I Forgave My Molester. She writes regular Christian devotions to encourage and inspire women. She is a wife and mother of four. Todd lives in the Pacific Northwest where she is working on a novel.
- Author(s)Melinda Todd
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.