All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSexuality is an important but challenging issue for schools to address. Adolescents need to kw about reproduction and the power of procreation, but mainstream teaching can offer a very raw view of sexuality and gender. This book, a wonderful antidote to the mainstream, brings together insights from several experienced Waldorf teachers, who share their approaches to the subject. Full of wisdom and perception, these contributions add up to an invaluable resources for teachers facing similar challenges. The book also includes a full survey of child development in this area, giving useful background information which will underpin the curriculum. Suitable for Classes 7 to 12.
- Author BiographyDouglas Gerwin is co-director of the Research Institute for Waldorf Education in the USA. He has taught in Waldorf schools for more than twenty-five years. He lives in Massachusetts.
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDouglas Gerwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.