All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to his instant classic Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition, a highly original take on practical middlegame instruction, Arthur van de Oudeweetering presents players of almost every level with a fresh supply of essential, yet easy-to-remember building blocks for their chess kwledge. Pattern recognition is one of the most important mechanisms of chess improvement. It helps you to quickly grasp the essence of a position on the board and find the most promising continuation. In short, well-defined and practical chapters, experienced chess trainer Van de Oudeweetering presents hundreds of examples of middlegame themes. To test your understanding he provides an abundance of exercises. After working with this book, an increasing number of positions, pawn structures and piece placements will automatically activate your chess kwledge. As a result, you will find the right move more often and more quickly!
- Author BiographyArthur van de Oudeweetering (1966) is an International Master and a chess trainer from the Netherlands. His Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition (Vol. 1) was an immediate bestseller.
- Author(s)International Master Van De Oudeweetering
- PublisherNew in Chess
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintNew in Chess
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.