All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook is a companion to Mental Health Approaches to Intellectual/Developmental Disability: A Resource for Trainers and is designed to be given to all trainees. The Trainee Workbook contains copies of all slides that will be used in your training, but does t include text explaining the slides. The Trainee Workbook does include space for you to record your own tes about the material. Each training module includes a pre-test to be taken prior to the training and a post-test to be taken after the training. The Resource for Trainers and the Trainee Workbook provide training concerning the field of support for persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities (IDD) and mental health concerns.
- Author BiographyDr. Dan Baker's focus at The Boggs Center is on positive behavior support, models of community and educational support, transition services, and mental health services for persons with disabilities. Melissa Cheplic is a Training and Consultation Specialist at The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey. Robert J. Fletcher, DSW, ACSW, NADD-CC is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of NADD. Juanita St Croix graduated Western University with a BSc. when it was still the University of Western Ontario. She has 22 years of experience in human services, primarily in developmental services with organizations providing services to people with complex behavioral support needs and a dual diagnosis.
- Author(s)Daniel Baker,Juanita St Croix,Melissa Cheplic,Robert J Fletcher
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.