All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the evolution of multiple-location training and development systems. This book offers a model for developing a complex training organization. It shows how distance learning techlogy, including intranets and Web- and computer-based training, are central to managing multipoint training. Examples from a dozen companies and their chosen techlogy platforms show real-life applications. Included are a questionnaire to review the various locations and suggestions to ensure the viability of plans.
- Author BiographyStephen Krempl is an HRD professional with over 15 years experience in the field. He is currently Vice President of People Capability for Tricon Restaurants International in Dallas, Texas. R. Wayne Pace is professor emeritus of organizational leadership in the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University and adjunct professor in the School of Social and Workplace Development at Southern Cross University, NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)R.Wayne Pace,Stephen Krempl,Stephen Kremple
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe trainer's workshop series
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight1 g
- Width65 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.