All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionMany students are burdened with problems that, for them, become nearly insurmountable and intrude in achieving even basic educational goals ...much less, academic excellence. A junior counselor program is a major step toward a solution. Junior counselors t only participate in ...they LEAD in peer mentoring and peer mediation, as well as becoming an integral part of how a school functions. Through careful training and leadership, they assume roles of responsibility to assist the school counselor, teachers, and even principal in many day-to-day and special-event tasks.
- Author BiographyThe author has more than two decades' experience in elementary education: She was an elementary-school teacher for nine years, and an elementary-school counselor for two decades. She has worked in a variety of schools, from private suburban to inner-city. Messinger holds three master's degrees: a Master of Arts in Geography and Regional Planning; A Master of Education in Geography and Human Related Studies; and a Master of Education in Counseling and Guidance. Walsh is a special-education teacher in Austin, Texas. Walsh is an artist, musician, and computer programmer.
- Author(s)Autumn Messinger
- PublisherThe Fine Print Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHonolulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fine Print Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kyle Walsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.