Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this amazing kit, writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing--ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions. The third-grade version includes<p>* 6 picture books: The Hickory Chair; The Paperboy; How Are You Peeling?; Into the A, B, C; Momma, Where Are You From?; and The Mega-Deluxe Capitalization Machine<p>* Six 16-page teaching guides, each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric, and extension activities;<p>* 12 transparencies; and<p>* 6 colorful teaching posters. <p>Add to this Culham's best-selling professional book, Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits, and color-coded stickers, and you've got a complete resource for teaching with the traits. Best of all, these materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders--one for each trait--for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come. For use with Grade 3.
- Author(s)Ruth Culham
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight2722 g
- Width251 mm
- Height343 mm
- Spine137 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.