Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1648 and Britain is at war with itself. The Royalists are defeated but Parliament is in turmoil, its power weakened by internal discord. Royalism's last hope is Sir Mortimer Shay, a ruthless veteran of decades of intrigue who must rebuild a credible threat to Cromwell's rule, whatever the cost. John Thurloe is a young official in Cromwell's service. Confronted by the extent of the Royalists' secret intelligence network, he will have to fight the true power reaching into every corner of society: the Comptrollerate-General for Scrutiny and Survey.
- Author BiographyRobert Wilton has held a variety of posts in the British Ministry of Defence, Foreign Office and Cabinet Office. He was advisor to the Prime Minister of Kosovo in the lead-up to the country's independence, and has now returned there as a senior international official. He divides his time between Kosovo and Cornwall.
- Author(s)Robert Wilton
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Archives of the Comptrollerate-general for Scrutiny and Survey
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight806 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.