All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains fifty-six revised and extended research articles, written by prominent researchers participating in the congress. Topics covered include electrical engineering, chemical engineering, circuits, computer science, communications systems, engineering mathematics, systems engineering, manufacture engineering and industrial applications. This book offers theoretical advances in engineering techlogies and presents state of the art applications. It also serves as an excellent source of reference for researchers and graduate students working with/on engineering techlogies.
- Author BiographyDr. Haeng-Kon Kim is currently a Dean of engineering college and a professor in the Department of Computer Engineering Catholic University of Daegu, in Korea. He has been a research staff member in Bell Lab. and NASA center in U.S.A. Professor Kim is chief editor of KIPS SE-Sig journal and Korea Multimedia Society, an editorial board of KISS (Korea Information Science Society) and a steering committee of KIPS (Korea Information Processing Society). Dr. Sio-Iong Ao finished his doctoral research in The University of Hong Kong and postdoctoral researches in the University of Oxford and Harvard University. Dr. Ao is a former visiting professor of Cranfield University, U.K. & University of Wyoming, USA. Dr. Mahyar A. Amouzegar is Dean and a professor of the College of Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, USA.
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note372 black & white illustrations, 113 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byHaeng-Kon Kim,Mahyar A. Amouzegar,Sio-Iong Ao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.