All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows eminent actors performing under stringent conditions in vaudeville. It was a strange tion in 1900 that leading lights of the legitimate stage would ever join a bill of 'turns', with everything from song-and-dance to criminals regaling crowds with their exploits. It chronicles rewned actors showing rough fare in rough times.
- Author BiographyLEIGH WOODS is Professor of Theatre and Drama and Head of Theatre Studies at the University of Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Leigh Woods
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.