Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Robert Jameson was leading a very successful life as a husband, recent PhD graduate, and professional chemist when he first ticed feeling somewhat abrmal. As stresses mounted over time, Robert slowly approached one of the most significant moments in his life. After a stunning and unexpected admission from his sister, Robert's actions began to spiral out of control, culminating in his being diagsed as bipolar. The struggle with mental illness can be a long and arduous one. Robert describes his journey to wellness, from his collapse to his eventual successful transcendence to health. He describes how his desire to be well and his drive to seek out ntraditional recovery methods eventually led to his success. Following the inspiring tale of his own journey, Robert has detailed a comprehensive self-help guide to recovery. This guide seeks to help those suffering from mental illness or their friends or family interested in helping someone recover.
- Author(s)B Robert Jameson
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.