All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionMuch like the vibrant, riveting reading performances for which he is so well-kwn, Quincy Troupe's award-winning poetry is pure rhythm and deep bass beats that barely stay on the page. This magnificent new volume captures Troupe's voice stronger than ever as he issues celebratory and pointed statements on jazz, sports, love, art, literature, American life, and the sublimity of it all.Winner of a Peabody and two American Book Awards, Quincy Troupe has published several books of poetry and two bestselling books about Miles Davis. He is a professor of literature and creative writing at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author BiographyFeatured on two PBS poetry series, Troupe is the author of seven volumes of poetry including Transcircularities, a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year and Minnesotabased Talking Volumes bookclub selection. In addition to children's books on Magic Johnson and Stevie Wonder, Troupe chronicled his friendship with Miles Davis in Miles and Me, soon to be a feature film.
- Author(s)Quincy Troupe
- PublisherCoffee House Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoffee House Press
- Weight885 g
- Width177 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.