All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionTransesophageal Echocardiography for Congenital Heart Disease represents a unique contribution as the only contemporary reference to focus exclusively on the clinical applications of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) in congenital heart disease (CHD). Written by numerous prominent specialists and rewned leaders in the field, it presents a comprehensive, modern, and integrated review of the subject in light of the cumulative experience and most recent advances in the techlogy. Topics related to CHD include: (1) physics and instrumentation of TEE, particularly as they apply to the structural evaluation; (2) specialized aspects of the examination, with emphases on technical considerations pertinent to both pediatric and adult patients with congenital cardiovascular pathology; (3) segmental approach to diagsis and functional assessment; (4) extensive discussion of the TEE evaluation of the many amalies encompassing the CHD spectrum; (5) use of the imaging modality in the perioperative and interventional settings; and (6) important aspects of 3D TEE evaluation. Richly illustrated by more than 700 figures/illustrations and 400 videos, this textbook will serve as an indispensable resource for all who use TEE in the care of both children and adults with CHD, from the vice to the expert.
- Author BiographyDr. Wong is the Director of Echocardiography and the Cardiac Registry at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California. Dr. Miller-Hance is the Associate Director of Pediatric Cardiovascular Anesthesiology and Director of Intraoperative Echocardiography at Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX. She is Professor of Pediatrics and Anesthesiology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 484 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1837 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byNorman H. Silverman,Pierre C. Wong,Wanda C. Miller-Hance
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.