All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionTRANSFORM is t like any other book about weight loss that you have read. It s more than a diet prescription and exercise routine. There are plenty of books that can help you with that. TRANSFORM offers something new and profound. A step by step approach that will empower you to transform your physical self AND your life by discovering how to tap into and modify the mental and emotional programming that is sabotaging your ability to create the results you want.
- Author BiographyMichelle Armstrong is the Life Renovator and creator of the Renovate Your Life programs and retreats. Michelle is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Wellness Educator, Doctor-Endorsed Personal Trainer, Fitness Competitor, a published Fitness Model and Fitness Writer, NLP Trainer and Results Coach, and an internationally recognized Motivational Speaker, Intuitive and Mind-Body Coach. For the last decade Michelle has privately counseled hundreds of individuals and spoken to thousands worldwide empowering them with her unique philosophies, tools, and practices (The Armstrong Method) to living a better life. Michelle has spoken to audiences from Coca-Cola, KPMG and The American Cancer Society, and has been featured on numerous radio shows throughout Canada and the United States. Michelle is the author of Manage your Mind Master your Life, is on the Advisory Board for STRONG Magazine (www.strongfitnessmag.com) as a mind-body expert, and is the fitness presenter on the TVCogeco television network for the Halton Insider in Toronto Canada. Originally from Australia, Michelle now lives and works in Ontario Canada.
- Author(s)Michelle Armstrong
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.