All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover...- What is the real meaning of human life? - How to find the source of happiness - The actual methods to solve our daily problems - How to accomplish our ultimate goal By following the practical advice given in this audiobook we can transform our mind and our life, fulfil our human potential, and find everlasting peace and happiness.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Weight492 g
- Width127 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.