All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMost books on public speaking focus on technique, voice and breathing, presentation development, and overcoming fear. Gail Larsen goes beyond the standard and instructs everyone from seasoned speechmakers to reluctant orators how to access their internal resources to speak effectively to manifest change. Blending logic and spirit, Larsen helps holistically minded business executives, community organizers and activists, and life coaches and counsellors mine the deep well of their life experience and self-expression to become powerful speakers to audiences of any size. Transformational Speaking is an effective and appealing mix of practical tools and inspirational coaching to empower speakers and the world, one audience at a time. '[Gail Larsen's] Real Speaking is perfect for anyone who cares deeply about their mission and wants to express it with depth, clarity and passion. Gail is incisive, fierce and compassionate and does a brilliant job of drawing out the best in each person' - Nina Utne, editor in chief and CEO, Utne magazine.
- Author BiographyGAIL LARSEN is the founder of Real Speaking and has worked as a coach and consultant to professional and aspiring speakers in both the business and nonprofit worlds since 1986. A US Small Business Administration Award-winning entrepreneur and former executive VP of the worldwide National Speakers Association, Larsen maintains an active teaching and speaking schedule in the US and Canada. She lives on Whidbey Island, Washington.
- Author(s)Gail Larsen
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight350 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.