All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful Minneapolis CEO, Helen Warner, is desperate to escape her past. A close friend and travel agent convinces her that the best place to drop out of sight for a while is on a little island in the Bahamas. Because time is of the essence, the Agency charters a jet to take Helen there. Veterinarian, Jackson Andrews, is also fleeing from a recent staggering event in his life. Flying his private plane from Orlando to the small Bahama Island of Walkers Cay, he checks into the only hotel on the island and contemplates his options. These two individuals, each burdened with their own shocking personal secrets, take desperate precautions to protect their privacy. But while they try to remain aloof; they are intrinsically drawn to each other like moths to a flame. Could the crisis in their lives actually weld them together and provide trust, affection and a possible solution to their problems?
- Author BiographyJames Foley Smathers is a former United States Marine Corps Officer and Vietnam combat veteran. He is a graduate of the University of Florida's College of Journalism and Communications. He and his wife reside in Central Florida where he breeds, trains and raises Golden Retrievers.
- Author(s)MR James Foley Smathers
- PublisherJames Foley Smathers
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJames Foley Smathers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.