All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis foundational Peace and Conflict Studies text is formatted to fit inside a 14 week college/university term. The chapters are designed to provide a succinct overview of research, theory, and practice that can be supplemented with material chosen by the professor. The book introduces students to the core concepts of the field, and provides an up to date alternative to the Peace and Conflict readers. It will move from historical development of the field to the way forward into the future. Each chapter will reflect current trends and research and contain up to date examples, questions for discussion or for potential student research topics, suggested reading, and engaged teaching activities.
- Author BiographyLaura E. Reimer is assistant professor at the University of Winnipeg. Cathryne L. Schmitz is professor and chair of the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies and professor in the Department of Social Work at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. Emily M. Janke is associate professor in the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies and the founding director of the Institute for Community and Economic Engagement at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. Ali Askerov is assistant professor in the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. barbara T. Strahl received her PhD in conflict analysis and resolution from Nova Southeastern University. Thomas Matyok is associate professor and director of graduate studies in the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
- Author(s)Ali Askerov,Barbara T. Strahl,Cathryne L. Schmitz,Emily M. Janke,Laura E. Reimer,Thomas G. Matyok
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePeace and Conflict Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 charts, 4 tables
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.